Friday, September 5, 2014

Slade (Walk of Shame #1)


By: Victoria Ashley
Published: June 3, 2014
Genre: Erotica
Pages: 142
Click To Order

Oh boy where to go with this one...

If I said I read it for the plot it'd be like saying you wanted to see Magic Mike for the storyline. Sure.

Tyler-Durden-Fight-Club-I-Want-You-to-Hit-Me-as-Hard-As-You-Can
Slade likes to get a lil freaky, a self professed sex addict,  male stripper, all the women want him but he has rules.  OK ladies everyone gets a ride on the golden penis, one time only!



Just thinking about his sexual prowess is enough to make them crazy with lust!


16 Scientific Reasons Love Is Bad For You
"She already knows how I work.  "We've already had our night, Sarah." I tilt the glass back an run my tongue over my lips, slowly, just to remind her of how I pleasured her. This causes her to swallow hard and her breathing to pick up."




How awesome is he? "I don't need to touch them to pleasure them. They'll still get off."




Then there's Aspen.. Oh jeez.


Slade's roommate Cale is her friend and she comes to visit for a while.
She thinks Slade is an asshole. A hot sexy alluring asshole who she can't stand but can't stand to not want.

"I hate you so much for making me want you."



"I want you to know what it feels like to have me deep inside you."
""I don't even know you."  She places her hands on my chest and backs away. "Plus, I don't even like you.""
 Friends With Kids let me fuck the shit
They just can't seem to stay away from each other.
Or keep their hands off each other.

"I've never had a woman act as if me pleasing her disgusted her." 

image
 "this should have never happened"

tumblr_mv02fzdRLj1r0ptf1o1_250


Slade is not what he seems and has a tortured past he's hiding from. 
Aspen has her own secrets as well.

She and her boyfriend are 'taking a break' so he can cheat on her without having to pretend to hide it.

"He decided he needed to fuck other women for a while. He needed a little space before he could give me his full attention"


 So you were just going to let him go around fucking everyone and then come back to you like nothing ever happened?”



“Yeah, well. If you must know, I knew how he was to begin with and I let myself fall for him anyways. He was the kind of guy always out to find the next best fuck; staying out late at night and not coming home sometimes. All the lies. The fucking lies.”

And because they have such a stable relationship:

“It’s not that easy. I can’t just throw five years away. We have a lot of history. We live together. He was my first. I can’t just walk away.”

Uh Oh She broke the golden penis.


Can't say I didn't find entertainment in the book.  It's a novella with not a lot of plot and a whole lot of hotness.













No comments:

Post a Comment